Code of Conduct:
We require all pupils to follow our guidelines, primarily for their own safety and that of other dancers aswell as maintaining the professional standards of the School.
By attending Etoile Performance Academy you are agreeing to the following rules & guidelines.
We operate a strict Anti-Bullying policy within the school and no bullying of any kind will be tolerated at Etoile.
- All pupils are to arrive 5 minutes prior to the scheduled class time, punctuality is of great importance.
- Please leave all valuables at home – neither EPA Studios, its staff or Etoile Performance Academy are liable for any loss or damage of personal items.
- No jewellery to be worn in class, this is for health and safety reasons. Respect your surroundings, other pupils & teachers.
- Do not leave the studio without asking permission from a teacher.
- If your behaviour is deemed inappropriate or disruptive, further action will be taken and fees will not be refunded.
- Correct uniform & Shoes must be worn in class. (please see Uniform & hair guidelines for further detail)
- parents must ensure that their child is dropped off and collected at the appropriate time. We are unable to be responsible for the safety of your child outside of their class time.
- Invoices must be paid in full and on time (including festival & competition entry fees) in a clearly labelled envelope, or via BACS in order to keep your child's place in the school.
- Hair must be in a neat bun for all classes.
Holiday Information & Invoices
- Etoile closes for various holiday periods through the year, these dates are available on our noticeboard & Diary Dates page.
- Fees will not be refunded in the event of absence.
- In the event of a cancellation due to extreme weather or unforeseen circumstances classes leading to cancellation, classes will be re-arranged when possible. No refunds will be given if you are unable to attend the re-scheduled lessons.
- If you choose to leave the Academy, 4 weeks notice in writing must be given and all fees paid until the notice period is complete.
- Class Pass Discount is only applicable when paid on the correct invoice date. Any fees paid later than this are subject to be invoiced at the full class price, and are subject to a £5 per week late fee. If the fees are not settled by the end of the invoice period, class entry may be refused.
- In place of our classes during the holidays we often run 'Dance Days' for the pupils to participate in, places are limited so we operate these on a first come first serve basis.
- As we close for various school holidays throughout the year, any other missed classes must be paid for.